Role in a tweet:
Owner and driver of all things social.
Like Photocopying = Xerox, Adhesive = Fevicol; and Tech/SDE upskilling = Scaler.
- Contributes to brand & content marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each
product and directing promotional support.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research
collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling
and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media with key ORM initiatives.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement while
responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their
- Social Media Marketing experience - developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities with native-1st approach.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- 3-5 years of experience in social & content marketing.
- Publication/Product company or early-stage start-up experience.
- Blue-collared leader.
- Marketer. Ideator. Meme Creator. And everything in between.
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Work: Office