Job description for the role of Associate Product Marketing Manager
Backed by Sequoia and Tiger Global, Scaler is one of India’s leading ed-tech and upskilling firms that aims to solve the tech talent gap worldwide, starting with India. The curriculum trains students (in their 1st/2nd/3rd year of college) and also working professionals (with 1-6 years of work experience) through intensive, live classes, teaching them the basics of computer science and also making them job-ready. In the last 12 months alone, Scaler has placed more students in Amazon than all IITs combined.
The founders of Scaler, Anshuman Singh, and Abhimanyu Saxena are IIIT Hyderabad alums with leadership experience across Facebook (working directly with Mark Zuckerburg and setting up the London Office) and NYC-based retail marketplace unicorn Fab.com. Anshuman Singh has also represented Team India twice at the prestigious ACM ICPC World Finals. The core team is handpicked from leading firms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, McKinsey, BCG, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Hotstar to name a few.
About the Role
We are looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager who will be part of the Marketing team to assist in developing and implementing successful, long-term marketing strategies for our products. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost growth.
Associate Product Marketing Manager (CRM)
The APMM will be responsible for the smooth execution of omnichannel marketing strategies for Scaler Academy including writing copies for CRM campaigns and journeys across channels.
S/he will be responsible for ideating, copywriting, and executing omnichannel marketing strategies to communicate features and initiatives that Scaler has built to its user base coordinating with internal stakeholders.
● 1 to 4 years of experience in a copywriting & CRM role
● Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture in the education space is not compulsory but would be a big plus
Roles & Responsibilities will include
- Devise & execute strategies to reactivate and increase engagement through a comprehensive consumer segmentation approach
- Actively plan interventions through personalized emails, SMS, WhatsApp, web push among other channels
- Driving positioning & messaging through various campaigns to increase customer awareness of product using channels such as email, SMS, web etc
- Ideating and building campaigns and execution through tools like WebEngage
- Driving growth by creating retention plans for cold leads and engagement plans for warm leads - to guide them to product adoption.
- Manage and write copies for emails, SMS, web push, WhatsApp among other channels for all campaigns and journeys for the CRM team
- Develop appropriate metrics and reports to measure campaign performance and effectiveness based on product activation and adoption
Required skills experience:
- 1-4 years experience in omnichannel marketing management
- Experience with tools like Clevertap, MoEngage, WebEngage is mandatory - Core email marketing experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
- The candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Empowering role: You get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced B2C+B2B business in a role that expects you to learn and contribute specifically in high-impact initiatives critical to our trajectory
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best of Facebook, Google, Twitter, McKinsey, BCG, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Hotstar to name a few
- Unicorn trajectory: Unlike 99% of startups, we believe in sustainable growth. No wonder, we are profitable and on course to be a unicorn in the next 24-36 months
- Marquee investors: Our investors are marquee firms such as Sequoia Capital (Investors in Google, Apple, and Cisco) and Tiger Global (a major investor in Flipkart). We are also backed by the Singapore govt along with other strategic angel investors
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; free food, health insurance, and an ultra-chic office space
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer :)
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Work: Office