Our Academic Counsellor would reach out to you within the next 24 hours.
Need Help? Talk to our Academic Counsellors
- Work closely with the dev engineering team and build solutions to improve security, productivity, and efficiency of the Scaler product and team.
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting the IT infrastructure.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Improve the data architecture strategy - Multiple geographies, Disaster Recovery, Data Protection.
- Hands-on experience of high scale AWS Cloud environment or any other similar Cloud Platforms.
- Experience in Infrastructure as a code service like Cloudformation/Terraform.
- Hands-on experience with deployment pipeline tools like Jenkins, Chef, Kubernetes.
- Proven record of initiatives taken to ensure safety against cybersecurity threats.
- Strong practical application experience on Linux.
- Strong scripting skills (e. g. Python, Bash, shell).
- Bias for action translates to a get-it-done rather than wait-for-perfection' approach.
- Obsession with process excellence, which translates to being independent and detailed with all inputs and outputs.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills, including experience in handling messaging & communication with external stakeholders.
- Bias to own, hustle and deliver, which translates to proactively taking the lead with new initiatives, by default.
- Caring and inspirational teammate, which translates to bringing the best out of every colleague, always: )
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Work: Remote