Request A Callback
Chat With Us
About the role: We are looking for a Motion Graphic Artist to join our Brand and Content Marketing team. Someone who has a good hand at snipping and stitching shots to convey an engaging story.
A typical day at work:
● Understand the creative approach of a project by studying the script, production deck, and raw footage. Work closely with the creative producer.
● Turn raw concepts into computer-generated graphics and animation.
● Build end-to-end video packaging that reflects the brand essence across various types of content formats. Collaborate with the visual designer to understand and build assets in accordance with the brand playbook.
● Help scale the motion graphics treatment across social media channels as well as external publishing platforms such as FB, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
● Create an engaging narrative by putting everything together seamlessly.
● Share and consume inspiring work.
What you need to bring to the table:
● Proficiency in 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Adobe Suite.
● The eagerness of a learner and the effectiveness of a sharp communicator.
● Passion/hobbies beyond motion graphics.
Why should you apply:
● Empowering role that’d help you and the business achieve impactful, sustainable, and fulfilling growth.
● Work with the best minds from Facebook, Google, Twitter, Hotstar, and more.
● Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks such as free food, health insurance, and ultra-chic office space.
● If we like you, we make sure you like our offer.
Type of Position: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years