The basic idea behind the Coding Premier League Event is to have a league of competitive coding contests and, scores of each contest will help you in building up the rank. The greater part of the event will be that the problem setters of the contest will be one of the teams that are part of the league.
That’s not all in CPL, since each contest will be open for all, different prizes are awarded for each contest, allowing everyone to take part in one of the most unique events of competitive programming.
The contest is the finals of the league. The problem setters of the given contest are Priyansh Maheshwari, Deepak Shukla, Naman Mittal, and Prapti Maheshwari.
The contest will have 4 coding questions to be solved in 1.5 hours.
1) The Office - Easy
2) Stringify - Medium
3) Covid Crisis - Medium
4) JoyOfSnake - Hard
The Sequence can be changed in your Test Page
The whole event has a prize pool worth more than 10k. From the winning team to the individual winners of each contest we have all of it covered.
ABOUT CSEA, NITW
CSEA or the Computer Science and Engineering Association, NIT Warangal is the official branch association of our college, which started in 2002. We work continuously for the welfare of students of our college.
The CSEA conducts events round the year for the benefit of the students of not just CSE, but other branches too.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CPL Finals is open to all for participation, just register on scaler and you are good to go.
2. This is an individual participation competition. Discussing strategy during the competition will result in disqualification.
3. All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. In any case of code plagiarism, both users will be disqualified.
4. CSEA NITW and Scaler Edge decisions will be final in case of any dispute.
5. Each problem has a predetermined score
6. A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation.