Welcome to Coding Premier League contest by CSEA, NIT-W
The basic idea behind the Coding Premier League Event is to have a league of competitive coding contests and, scores of each contest will help you in building up the rank. The greater part of the event will be that the problem setters of the contest will be one of the teams that are part of the league.
That’s not all in CPL, since each contest will be open for all, different prizes are awarded for each contest, allowing everyone to take part in one of the most unique events of competitive programming.
The contest is the first of many “open for all” contests in the league. The problem setters of the given contest are Aviral Jain, Tushar Sain, Ram Prabodh Induri, Saikalyan Induri, and Md. Sufiyan Ansari.
The contest will have 5 coding questions to be solved in 2 hours.
ABOUT CSEA NIT-W
CSEA or the Computer Science and Engineering Association, NIT Warangal is the official branch association of our college, which started in 2002. We work continuously for the welfare of students of our college. The CSEA conducts events round the year for the benefit of the students ofnot just CSE, but other branches too.
Terms and Conditions
1. CPL Match 1.0 is open to all for participation, just register on scaler and you are good to go.
2. This is an individual participation competition. Discussing strategy during the competition will result in disqualification.
3. All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. In any case of code plagiarism, both users will be disqualified.
4. CSEA NITW and Scaler Edge decisions will be final in case of any dispute.
5. Each problem has a predetermined score
6. A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation.
Prizes worth 10,000 INR