Did you know that graph algorithms are extremely useful in finding connections on LinkedIn? And, while you’re thinking, did you know that using graphs can prove to be really beneficial to solve tough interview questions?
We bring you a free session with a coding expert, Aashray Agarwal, on 29th April, Thursday, 8 PM IST.
We promise to leave you with learnings that will help you in your growth journey.
Things You Will Learn In This Session:
- Good understanding of how to model real life problems into graphs
- Learn various graph algorithms like BFS, DFS, Dijikstra
- Understand how these graph algorithms can be used to solve complex interview questions
Learn With Ashray ( LinkedIn ):
- Currently working as SDE 2 at Amazon, previously worked at Directi
- Apart from cracking top tech companies, Aashray is known for his amazing skills at competitive programming.
- Has won many hackathons and has great ranks in ACM-ICPC regionals (his team ranked 14th) CodeChef SnackDown (Top 200 in the world and top 20 rank holder in India)
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!