Scaler Edge is proud to present an interactive 3-hour free Masterclass to help 2nd and 3rd-year students build their first ML project.
Assured Takeaways from the Masterclass:
- Learn how to tackle projects and get an idea of end-to-end project development
- Delve into what machine learning is and how to start your journey in this domain
- Get acquainted with TensorFlow and get an insight into neural networks.
Meet your instructor, Tarun Malhotra [LinkedIn]:
- Lead Software Engineer at Scaler and Interviewbit
- Former Platform Engineer at Directi
- Top rated Instructor at Scaler Edge
The Masterclass will be held from 7:00 to 10:00 pm on 28th November 2020.
Certificates will be provided to participants. When registering, please enter your details carefully since they will be going on your certificates.
The Masterclass is for 2nd and 3rd-year students from all colleges and branches.
What is Scaler Edge?
Are you a university student aspiring for a tech career?
- Live Classes twice a week by instructors from the likes of Google and Facebook
- A 2-year curriculum that starts from scratch and lets you master career tracks like AI/ML
- Just 10 hours per week of commitment with a pause feature when you're busy
- 1:1 Personal Mentor Sessions every 6 weeks to keep you focused
- Placement Support and soft skills coaching for internships and jobs
It's the Only Edge You'll Ever Need to Start Your Career :) Find out more about Edge at scaler.com/edge!