CodeX Referrals Update
The referrals window for CodeX is now closed. No more referrals will be considered.
Do not worry - all your successful referrals until now have been logged and recorded. We thank you for your support in making CodeX a success and we shall be getting you your rewards as soon as possible.
Please expect communication about your referral rewards from our team in 2-3 weeks after closing of the learning mode on 25th April, 2021.
1 valid referral* = 1 person, who
- Registered with your link
- Participated in and submitted the test
What is CodeX?
Scaler CodeX is a pan-India coding contest for software developers. It has something for everyone -
- High-quality practice
- Opportunity to learn & improve
- Exciting awards, bragging rights, and much more!
Join us on our Discord server and Telegram Group to engage with our community of thousands of like-minded people.
Who is it for?
Engineered to help coding students & working professionals
What do I stand to get out of it
For all participants
- Get practice - Quality questions on key topics that feature commonly in interviews
- Get better - Performance analysis that lays out where you need to get better and how to get there
- Get guidance - Counselling call to understand if and how Scaler can help you improve on the gaps
For top performers
- Get rewarded - Cash, scholarships & merchandise worth over 70 Lakhs
- Get noticed - Top rankers' profiles get circulated among our prestigious employer partners
- Get guidance - Top rankers get a mentorship session with our founders or with one of our most-experienced mentors from the Scaler Academy platform
- Get access - Top working professional performers get direct entry into the Academy program. College students are ineligible for scholarships & enrollment into Scaler Academy - please see the "About CodeX" section below for more details.
For women coders
- Under CodeX-For-Her, we have some exciting events & rewards planned exclusively for women coders as a part of Scaler Include, Scaler's program aimed at enhancing female participation in India’s tech workforce!
- Attend exclusive fireside chats with inspiring women techies, as they share with us their experiences & learnings on managing aspirations & expectations, breaking the glass ceiling & carving out their own paths.
- Top working professional performers get sponsored scholarships from leading tech firms, the chance to get mentored by senior women leaders and the chance to make a strong impression with potential employers. College students are ineligible for scholarships & enrollment into Scaler Academy - please refer to "About CodeX" section below for more details.
Show me all the benefits!
Tell me more about the coding contest
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Competitive mode: 8 PM, 09th April 2021 to 8 PM, 11th April 2021
- Learning mode: 8 PM, 09th April 2021 to 8 PM, 25th April 2021
- Competitive mode: Feature on the leaderboard, stand a chance to win exciting rewards, and get noticed by top recruiters in the tech ecosystem
- Learning mode: Don't compete, instead give the test for practice & to find out how you compare with our top contestants. Your performance won't be made public!
- Topics: Aptitude, DSA, and LLD
- Difficulty: 3 tiers of questions - easy, medium & elite
- Question type: MCQ, code completion & coding
- Eligibility: Open to all
- CodeX is open to all for participation. All CodeX rewards are also open to all participants, however scholarships & entry into Scaler Academy program are restricted to only working professionals. College students who are graduating in 2021 or later are ineligible for scholarships & test exemptions to join Scaler Academy
- Scaler will be verifying the identity of all rankers before finalising the winners. This process may take upto 4 weeks
- Webcam is mandatory for this test. Without a webcam you will not be allowed to take the test
- Minimum internet bandwidth required for attempting the test is 500 kbps
- Anyone caught indulging in plagiarism before, during or after the contest will be disqualified and won’t be eligible for any prizes
- In order to be eligible for a scholarship, a participant must score at least minimum cut off score in CodeX and be a working professional. College students who are graduating in 2021 or later are ineligible for the scholarship & to join Scaler Academy. Engineers who have an undergraduate degree dated 2020 or earlier are considered to be working professionals
- Basis the final test percentile, working professionals clearing the minimum eligible cut off would be exempt from appearing for Scaler Academy's entrance test
- On winning a scholarship in CodeX as a working professional, you automatically become ineligible for any further scholarships awarded by scaler academy during the admission process
- Participants attempting the contest in Learning mode, are not eligible for cash, scholarships and other rewards
- Scaler's team will be spending time & resources vetting winners' performances. The decision of the Scaler CodeX team is final and irrefutable. No exceptions shall be entertained
- You can re-attempt the test in Learning mode multiple times after appearing for competitive mode. However, the set of questions would remain the same
- The referral window will only remain open till 8 PM, 11th April 2021, until the completion of competitive mode
That's all, folks! You now know everything you will need to ace CodeX
Terms and Conditions
- Each problem has a predetermined score
- A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted.
- If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
- Your ranking will depend on the score achieved by the you and the total time taken to achieve that score (starting from the user's test start time)
- There will be a penalty of 10 minutes added to the total time taken per unsuccessful attempt
- This is an individual participation competition. Discussing strategy during the competition will result in disqualification.
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from CodeX
- Scaler and InterviewBit decisions are final
- Current InterviewBit employees are not eligible for prizes
- Current Scaler learners and TAs are not eligible for prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post CodeX to receive your cash prizes
- Prize money will be paid post deduction of applicable taxes