Have you ever thought of building an app that is super popular and is used by millions of people around the world? Now you have the chance to learn how to build an Instagram clone on Android from scratch!
We bring to you, a session, with a Former Head Engineering of Zomato Android App who will take you through a detailed and extremely informative Masterclass and you will surely gain loads of input on the Android OS experience.
Come, join us, on Sunday, 25th April, at 5 PM IST, to learn from an expert and we bet you will leave the session with loads of learnings.
Things You Will Learn In This Session:
- Deep-dive into Modern Android MVVM architecture with Kotlin
- Learn to build apps with offline first support, reactive UI
- Learn modular project architecture and testing like enterprise apps
Know Your Instructor ( LinkedIn ):
- Co-founder of Coding Blocks
- Contributed code to Android OS
- 10+ years of Android experience
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!