Machine Learning has made our lives simpler with automation and personalised solutions. Every industry today designs its best products that are backed by user data and Machine Learning. The best example of this is the personally curated feed on social media platforms like Instagram.
Do you want to learn and design how Instagram uses Machine Learning to curate its News Feed individually for every user?
Join Ramit Sawhney in a FREE Masterclass on September 5, 2021, Sunday, at 8 PM IST, where you will learn how the social media app curates its News Feed for you, which is relevant to you but different from others at the same time, and design algorithms with the mentor LIVE!
- Learn how to model posts and videos & represent them to vectors for Machine Learning algorithms
- Design algorithms that can predict the best possible feed relevant to the user
- Understand the Machine Learning algorithms used for Personalisation: Long Short Term Memory (LSTMs), Recurrent neural network (RNNs), sequence modelling
Meet the Speaker
- Lead AI Scientist, ShareChat
- Research Associate, Georgia Tech
- Ex-Technical Lead, Tower Research Capital
Scaler Data Science
is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top companies and startups. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and ML from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and ML Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Become part of a close-knit community of alumni and peers from top companies.
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.