Top tech companies like, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft and Flipkart, test you based on your knowledge and expertise of System Design. Cracking System Design interviews are tough, where usually you will be required to generate the High-Level Design of an app.
Who better to teach you about it, than someone who worked directly with Mark Zuckerberg? This Masterclass, we bring you a session on how to explore the architecture of THE most popular short-form video sharing app, TikTok!
Join us on Sunday, 9th May, at 5 PM IST to understand and gain useful insights that can be applied to your next tech interview.
Things You Will Learn In This Session:
- Learn to define minimum requirements for a short format video sharing app
- Design the content delivery for a media heavy system
- Understand how Tiktok delivers content which loads quickly
- Learn the right design choices as the app scales for a global user-base
- Bonus Takeaway (if time permits)- Have a sneak-peek into the recommendation mechanics behind TikTok
Learn From The Master Who:( LinkedIn )
- Worked with Mark Zuckerberg and led the team that built Facebook Messenger
- Co-founder of Scaler and InterviewBit
- A star coder who represented India in the ICPC world finals twice
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
About Scaler Academy
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!