Dream 11, India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 10 crore+ users, lets you play fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, and NBA. It is a game of skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. But what goes behind the scenes?
We bring to you a session with Mohit Yadav, a former SDE at Hotstar who personalised experience for over 300 million Hotstar users, to understand the High Level Design behind Dream 11, the first gaming company in India to become a unicorn!
Know Your Instructor (LinkedIn):
Mohit Yadav, an ex-member of Technical Staff at Nutanix, once helped India's largest streaming service build its data platform.
That’s not all! At Nutanix, he was responsible for building the infra to ingest data at 1TB/ day.
This is your chance to learn directly from him for free, as he takes you on a learning journey through a three-hour-long Masterclass.
Some Key Takeaways :
- Understand how scoring in Dream 11 contests works
- Learn how to build a framework to approach System Design problems
- Understand how to accurately estimate the scale of something so complex
Come, join us on May 2nd, Sunday at 5 PM IST to experience one-of-a-kind learning.
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!