How many of us get the chance to learn from one of the most talented Competitive Programmers in the tech industry? In this Masterclass, you will get to experience Aashray Agarwal, as he takes you on an exemplary journey of upskilling.
This Free Masterclass will take place on Saturday, 29th May, 5 PM IST. Register now to learn from an industry expert for 3 hours straight!
Meet Your Instructor ( LinkedIn ):
What Do You Stand To Gain:
- Good understanding of the Two Pointers Technique
- Insights on how this technique is used in some well-known existing algorithms
- Learn the Two Pointers Technique to solve common coding Interview questions
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Pre-Watch on Youtube: Here are some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge-approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!