Mastering hashing can be a really big tool when it comes to becoming a skilled engineer, and if you love Data Structures and Algorithms, why not be the best at what you love?
A super coder who holds India Rank-1 in Google Hash Code 2019, and is a master at Codeforces, will be your instructor on 21st April, Wednesday, at 8 PM IST.
Don’t miss out on this golden learning opportunity!
Things You Will Learn In This Session:
- Good understanding of multiple Hashing techniques for interviews.
- Learn how to analyze the probability of any Hash function.
- Working knowledge of Hashing to solve geometry questions.
Utkarsh Gupta is an ex-Googler in Munich, Germany ( LinkedIn )
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!