Data Science is revolutionising the way the world functions and impacting every aspect of our lives. Take listening to music, a hobby humanity has been enjoying for eons, but today data science is impacting it in ways we could never fathom!
How does Data Science help Music Streaming Apps like Spotify to curate the best experience for their users? Is there any scope for Data Science enthusiasts to upgrade their careers in the areas of Music Streaming and User Experience?
Join this webinar on 24th August 2021, 8 PM onwards where you will gain insights into how Data Science is evolving our lives and how you can contribute to the evolution by becoming a Data Scientist!
- How do Machine Learning and Data Science impact Spotify's app experience and consumption?
- How and what kind of music listeners does Spotify generally find
- How does a music app predict users' engagement and retention
Know the Speakers
Ahsaas Chawla ( LinkedIn )
- Data Scientist, Spotify
- Mu Sigma
- BE, Chemical Engineering, Delhi College of Engineering
Mudit Goel ( LinkedIn )
- Founder, Coding Elements (2M Students)
- LinkedIn, USA
- Intuit, USA
- D2L, Canada
- Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to Govt. of India
- BS, Computer Science, Binghamton University, USA
- Global Shaper, World Economic Forum
Scaler Data Science is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top companies and startups. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and ML from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and ML Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Become part of a close-knit community of alumni and peers from top companies.
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.