About this Masterclass
Do you wish to know what makes a Data Scientist successful?
As an aspiring Data Scientist, the need to maximise on your learning and preparation strategies is crucial as it will potentially lead to a flourishing career for you. What does it take to make a name for yourself in this field and what are the skills that you need to polish which will help you in opening up career opportunities that you can be proud of?
We have just the right person to tell you all you need to know about becoming the best Data Scientist you can be.
Join Pawan Kumar, Head, Data Science, Uber, in a LIVE Masterclass on October 30, 2021, Saturday, at 12:30 PM IST, hosted by Mudit Goel, Product & Strategy, Scaler Data Science.
A chance to attend a session with industry-experts is one that you do not want to miss!
Key Takeaways From This Masterclass
- Career opportunities in Data Science & Machine Learning sectors
- Preparation strategies for Data Science Interviews at top companies
- Must-have competencies to have a successful career in Data Science
- Opportunity to ask career-related questions from successful Data Scientists
Meet the Speaker
Pawan Kumar (LinkedIn )
- Head, Applied Science & Data Science, Uber-CAS, India
- Ex-Data Science Manager, LinkedIn
- Industry Advisor, Scaler Data Science
Many professionals (like us!) enter the tech industry almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods, and are taught to ‘cram’ content. It creates gaps in a learner’s understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning which prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Data Science is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top tech companies. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and Machine Learning from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.