Ever since Facebook created the open-source mobile application framework, React Native, the possibilities to create different apps have become endless.
Not just this, knowing how to use React Native is a big plus for any skilled engineer who wants to make it big in the tech industry, so what’s better than using it to create THE cross-platform application, Netflix, from the get-go?
On 6th May, Thursday, at 8 PM IST, we have not one, but three expert instructors to teach you about it!
Things You’ll Learn In This Session:
- Learn how to build cross-platform apps using React Native from scratch
- Learn the basic working of React library
- Learn how to break down complex problem statements
Learn From Experienced Instructors Who:
- Previously worked at Media.net, Urban Piper, and Seekify
- Are now leading the frontend team at InterviewBit and Scaler Academy
- Are an alumnus of Scaler Academy
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
About Scaler Academy
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!