Being a Data Scientist requires one to leverage data exceptionally and create functional models. But understanding data alone doesn’t make you a great Data Scientist, it just makes you a mediocre one at best.
We spoke with 100 Data Scientists from 50 Top Companies to understand the challenges faced by them when it comes to Data Science and know what they are looking for in their data scientists. Their response became the insight in developing our Data Science and Machine Learning program.
Curious about how you can become a complete Data Scientist and begin a fruitful career in Data Science?
Join this webinar on 17th August 2021, 9 PM onwards where you will gain insights into what can set you apart from the rest!
- What distinguishes great Data Scientists from mediocre ones?
- Career opportunities after learning Data Science and Machine Learning
- What is currently missing in Data Science Bootcamps?
- Why Head of Data Science at top companies are waiting to hire from Scaler
Know the Speakers
Mudit Goel ( LinkedIn )
- Founder, Coding Elements (2M Students)
- LinkedIn, USA
- Intuit, USA
- D2L, Canada
- Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to Govt. of India
- BS, Computer Science, Binghamton University, USA
- Global Shaper, World Economic Forum
Abhimanyu Saxena: ( LinkedIn )
- Led the engineering team at Fab.com, $1 billion startup
- Co-founder of Scaler and InterviewBit
- Graduated from IIIT Hyderabad
Scaler Data Science is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top companies and startups. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and ML from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and ML Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Become part of a close-knit community of alumni and peers from top companies.
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.