About this Masterclass
Currently, Data Science is one of the most growing industries in the world. And, being a Data Scientist or a Data Engineer is a prestigious career. Almost every organization across the globe seeks a team of skilled professionals who can work on their data and help in growing their business. Apart from the high pay scale of the job, the Data jobs also have a brighter future in every facet of industries in the upcoming years.
Do you want to build your career in Data Science and know-how to land a Data Science job at a Top MNC?
Join our guest for the evening, Pawan Kumar, Head, Data Science, Uber, in a LIVE Session on October 9, 2021, Saturday, at 12:30 PM IST, hosted by Mudit Goel, Product & Strategy, Scaler Data Science. Here, you will learn how to become a successful Data Scientist and stand apart from the competition.
- What MNCs look for while hiring Data Scientists
- Preparation strategies for Data Science Interviews at a top MNC
- The critical, but often overlooked competencies that no one tells you about Data Science
Meet the Speaker
Pawan Kumar( LinkedIn )
- Head, Data Science, Uber
- Ex-Manager, Data Science, LinkedIn
- Advisor, Scaler Data Science
Many professionals (like us!) enter the tech industry almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods, and are taught to ‘cram’ content. It creates gaps in a learner’s understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning, makes them confident, and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Data Science is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top tech companies. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and ML from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and ML Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.