About Self-Assessment Test (SAT)
Many engineers do not know where to start with DSA and System Design preparation, are worried about their next product-based company interview or company-promotion cycle or have been rejected with limited feedback from recruiters. These instances lower their confidence and cause anxiety on what it takes to get into their dream companies.
If you’ve realised the need to learn to accelerate in your career and don’t know where to start or if you want to build your confidence as a developer, our Self-Assessment-Test should be your first step!
Scaler’s FREE Self-Assessment-Test (or SAT) helps you know where you stand with respect to thousands of engineers with similar profiles and get a structured learning path to improve!
- 30 - 120 min test that you can do on mobile or a computer.
- Designed in consultation with senior software engineers & recruiters at top-tech companies in India.
- Features commonly asked questions in interviews.
- Any Software Engineer can take it - both from product-based companies and service-based companies alike (software development, QA, DevOps, testing, analyst, android developer).
- The best part is, NO PREPARATION is needed!
Sounds good? These are the steps!
Choose a Test: You can choose to take either SAT-O (Objective) or SAT-P (Programming)
Take the Test: Register and take your chosen test. SAT-O can be taken on mobile and SAT-P needs a computer!
Check your Results: Check your email for your results, detailed solutions to each question, your percentile in each question and a structured learning path on how to get better!
Contact one of our Career Counsellors for a deep-dive into how to best use your report card to grow into a rockstar engineer!
Choose SAT-O, SAT-P or both!
Assessment Report and Learning Path
On completing the SAT, you will be sent a customised report card that includes a personalised learning path to help you grow into the rockstar engineer you can be! The report card includes answers to all the questions in the test, along with unique insights on where you stand in comparison to thousands of other engineers.
Additionally, our report card includes videos, tutorials and assignments that will set you on your path to coding excellence!
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies.
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!