About this Masterclass
GitHub is a huge network of world-class developers. A platform where millions of coders showcase their projects and find recruiters attention. With 190 million repositories, it lets you build & develop faster, collaborate easily and finish projects in no time!
From creating to cloning a repository, a tool like GitHub can help you create a smoother and a much more efficient workflow. This will not only help you ace those nerve-wracking interviews but will also help make your Software Development career much easier.
Join Siddharth Taneja as he will take you through GitHub basics in a FREE Masterclass on 9th February, Thursday at 8 PM. Register Now!
Meet Siddharth Taneja (LinkedIn)
Previously worked at Media.net
Frontend Team Lead at Scaler Academy
Top-rated Full Stack instructor
What you will gain from this Bootcamp
Learn about version control with GIT
Understand the basics of GIT with pull, push, commit, merge commands
Learn the workflow for taking apps into production
Understand collaboration with engineering teams
Certificates - All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
What our Learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!