About this Masterclass
Artificial Intelligence has numerous applications: from creating revolutionary models for predicting strategies that are difficult to interpret by human brains. Recently, stock traders and financial organisations have been using technologies like Artificial Intelligence to predict stocks. While Artificial Intelligence shows an average accuracy of 94%, human brains are left behind with 84% accuracy.
Do you want to learn how Artificial Intelligence can predict stock trades so accurately
Join Ramit Sawhney in a FREE Masterclass on November 21, 2021, Sunday, at 8 PM IST, where you will learn how Neural Networks are used to predict stock trades over a period and understand topics like Recurrent neural network (RNNs), Long Short Term Memory (LSTMs), and Transformers.
Key Takeaways From This Masterclass
- Algorithmic Stock Trading with AI - automation of trading strategies using neural networks
- Need for AI in Stock Trading - a glimpse into meme stocks, using social media (Twitter, Reddit) for stock trading with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Time Series and Sequence Modelling for stocks - Recurrent neural network (RNNs), Long Short Term Memory (LSTMs), and Transformers
Meet the Speaker
Ramit Sawhney (LinkedIn )
- Lead AI Scientist, ShareChat
- Research Associate, Georgia Tech
- Ex-Technical Lead, Tower Research Capital
Many professionals (like us!) enter the tech industry almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods, and are taught to ‘cram’ content. It creates gaps in a learner’s understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning which prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Data Science is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top tech companies. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and Machine Learning from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.