About this Masterclass
Data Science has a wide range of applications in today’s world. Every organisation uses the technology to enhance their business outcomes and goals. This has accelerated the demand for more Data Scientists in the industry.
The travel industry uses Data Science to understand their customer behaviours and help in their business decisions. Do you want to learn how Data Science helps Travel Companies optimize their revenue strategies?
Join Mohit Uniyal, Data Scientist and Co-founder, Coding Minutes in a FREE Masterclass on October 19, 2021, Tuesday, at 8 PM IST to learn how travel companies enhance their revenue strategies using predictive analytics with Data Science, LIVE from the instructor!
- Descriptive and Inferential Statistics: Analyse past reservations to understand the booking pattern
- Sampling Distribution: Understand the type and nature of customers
- Machine Learning Model for Predictive Modelling: Help travel companies predict demand for hotel bookings
Meet the Speaker
Mohit Uniyal (LinkedIn )
- Data Scientist & Co-Founder, Coding Minutes
- Mentor@TensorFlow, Google Code-in
- Ex-Instructor & Product Engineer, Coding Blocks
Many professionals (like us!) enter the tech industry almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods, and are taught to ‘cram’ content. It creates gaps in a learner’s understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning which prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Data Science is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top tech companies. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and ML from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and ML Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.