About this Masterclass
How well should your System Design knowledge be, to set you sailing in your tech interviews? In this free Masterclass, we have an industry expert who will take you through auto-complete in Google Search in-depth, and make sure that by the end of the session, you know how it works and are confident in it. Join us on 24th July, Saturday, at 5 PM IST. Mohit Yadav, will deep dive into an immersive session by sharing practical insights into different concepts that will help you commit them to memory for your next interviews.
Don’t forget to register!
Your Takeaways From This Masterclass:
- Learn the art of System Design
- Gain practical insights into sharding and replicating a Trie
- Understand how to personalize results
Know your Instructor (LinkedIn)
- Built infra to ingest data at 1TB/day at Nutanix
- Personalised experience for over 300 million Hotstar users
- Lead Instructor at Scaler Academy
Learn the Pre-requisites for this Masterclass for FREE
Certificates - All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn System Design
What our learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!