About this Masterclass
Did you know that OTT platforms like Netflix determine how much they must charge us using Data Science? As it benefits both the user and the company like a negotiated price model, numerous organisations are using this cool technology to determine user-centred price models. And as an aspiring Data Scientist, you must not miss out on learning the technology.
Do you want to learn how Data Science helps decide Prices and enhance your Data Science skill set?
Join Yash Sinha in a FREE Masterclass on November 27, 2021, Saturday, at 8 PM IST, where you will learn how OTT Platforms use Data Science to decide its Pricing Model, LIVE from the instructor.
Key Takeaways From This Masterclass
- Learn to run experiments for A/B testing
- Understand analyzing the experiment results
- Learn to avoid common pitfalls & errors
- High-level techniques to use when you can’t run an A/B test
Meet the Speaker
Yash Sinha (LinkedIn )
- Decision Scientist, Gojek
- Ex- Data Scientist, Spoonshot
- Ex-Research Practicum, University of New South Wales, Sydney
Many professionals (like us!) enter the tech industry almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods, and are taught to ‘cram’ content. It creates gaps in a learner’s understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning which prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Data Science is a tailor-made program for you to make or take your career in Data Science to the next level via:
- Curriculum: The curriculum was created after industry research of 50 top tech companies. The curriculum will prepare you to tackle the toughest problems in Data Science and ML.
- Instructors: Experts in Data Science and Machine Learning from top companies.
- Live Classes: Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- TA Support: An active group of TAs that will be available to help
- Mentors: Speak 1:1 with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers from top companies.
- Networking: Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- Career Services: Benefit from Scaler’s partnership with hundreds of top companies to help you get placed.