Wouldn’t it be absolutely cool if you could learn from someone who worked closely with Mark Zuckerberg, the man behind Facebook, and led the team that first built Messenger?
We have brought a session where you can get every doubt sorted while learning System Design.
Build Instagram, the photo-sharing app loved and used by billions of people everyday. What’s more, you get free certificates at the end of the Masterclass. Now that’s what we call Insta-worthy!
Things To Learn In This Session:
- Discover exactly what a problem statement requires
- Delve into the inner workings of Instagram
- Design caching and storage for a write-heavy system
Learn From The Master Who: [Linkedin]
- Worked with Mark Zuckerberg and led the team that built Facebook Messenger
- Was responsible for setting up Facebook's office outside the US
- Is a star coder who represented India in the ICPC world finals twice
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
What is Scaler Academy?
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies.
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!