About this Masterclass
Understanding and executing High-level design problems are in-demand skills that are sought by top product-based companies. To aid you in your journey of becoming a strong and solid engineer, we have a Masterclass on designing the architecture & system of a social networking platform that serves millions of users all over the world!
Join Mohit Yadav on Sunday, 8th August 2021, at 5 PM, IST to gain expert-level knowledge on High-level design and learn data modeling like RDBMS! Register Now!
Know your Instructor (LinkedIn)
- Built infra to ingest data at 1TB/day at Nutanix
- Personalized experience for over 300 million Hotstar users
- Lead Instructor at Scaler Academy
Companies the instructor has been associated with:
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn High Level Design
What Do You Stand To Gain From This Session
- Learn data modeling in RDBMS
- Learn how to design a system that serves millions of users
- Deep dive into LinkedIn’s feed architecture
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Learn the Pre-requisites for this Masterclass for FREE
What our learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!