About this Masterclass
Twitter is a household name today. With over 190M+ users globally, the microblogging social media site has taken the world by storm. Do you want to know what went behind the development of such a powerful app and build one from scratch? We bring you the Masterclass where you can learn to create your own social media app on Android.
Join Arnav Gupta, a Programming Contributor to Android OS, and ex-Zomato on Wednesday, 7 July, at 8 PM, IST in a detailed and explanatory session where you will learn the foundational concepts essential for creating an Android app and build a Twitter app on Android, with his guidance. Register Now!
Know your Instructor (LinkedIn)
- A top Competitive Programmer, Arnav has mastered Android Development and 10+ years of Android Experience
- He is the Co-founder of Coding Blocks
- Programming Contributor to Android OS
Companies the instructor has been associated with:
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn more about Android Development
Note: This Masterclass is recommended for Working Professionals but open for all
What Do You Stand To Gain From This Session
- Build a social media app on Android
- Learn Kotlin with Coroutines
- Understand the MVVM Architecture
- Access popular libraries like Retrofit, Moshi, Glide
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Learn the Pre-requisites for this Masterclass for FREE
What our learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!