About this Masterclass
Trees are an essential concept in Data Structure and Algorithms that are used to solve tricky interview questions faster. Do you want to learn the problem-solving tactics and improve your chances of acing the interviews? We present you a Masterclass that will build your foundation on Trees and help you excel in technical rounds.
Join Aashray Agarwal, SDE 2 at Amazon, and ex-Directi on Saturday, 3 July, at 5 PM, IST in an information-packed session to understand Tree concepts and practice must-prepare DSA questions.
Know your Instructor (LinkedIn)
- A top Competitive Programmer, Aashray has mastered the DSAs and has a stellar
background in competitive coding.
- While his team stood 14th in the ACM-ICPC regionals, he is a gifted coder with a record of CodeChef SnackDown Top 200 worldwide rank holder and Top 20s rank holder in India.
Companies the instructor has been associated with:
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn DSA Concepts
Note: This Masterclass is recommended for Working Professionals but open for all
What Do You Stand To Gain From This Session
- Learn basic concepts of Binary Tree
- Practice Problem Solving with Binary Search Tree
- Get introduced to Tree Traversal
- Solve Frequently asked interview questions on Trees
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Learn the Pre-requisites for this Masterclass for FREE
What our learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!