Uber is among the most popular when it comes to booking cab online. And as much as the high-level design may fascinate you, it is equally, if not more, important to understand in detail the low-level design that lies behind.
With a good low-level design, code can directly be developed with little debugging and testing. If this is a topic that continues to bug you, come along and learn from a top Scaler instructor in another free live Masterclass.
Masterclass Curriculum and Structure:
- The what and why of LLD
- What companies look for in Design and Machine Coding interviews
- Uber project overview & requirements gathering
- Selecting the tech-stack
- Designing the database schema
- Identifying the major submodules, services and APIs in the project
- Discussing the relevant software design patterns - Strategy Pattern and Model Inheritance
Day 2 (continuing from where Day-1 ends):
- Getting down and dirty with the code
- Setting up the developer tools & environment
- Implementing the major modules in a maintainable, extensible manner
- Identifying the appropriate design patterns and apply them
- Configuring, testing and deploying the code
- Steps to follow in order to master LLD
About The Instructor:
Pragy Agarwal has an M.Tech degree from IIT Bombay and possesses some stellar industry experience having been a platform engineer at Media.net Pragy is able to closely connect and empathise with his students.
- Appreciating the need for writing extensible and easily maintainable code.
- Understand Low Level Design, and get to know what steps one should follow while deciding on the design.
- Experience what companies look for in a LLD round, and how you should approach it
- Looking at the design and code of Uber end to end
You will also get a certificate if you attend both days of the Masterclass.
Note - This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 1 year of work experience.