Data Structures and Algorithms are at the heart of cracking interviews at product-based technology companies. Are you an aspirant who is brushing up on basic concepts and getting yourself skilled up?
Our three-hour-long free Masterclass will help you get a refresher course on Mathematical Fundamentals for Programming. These will include some must-do and must-know maths if you want to become an expert at DS Algo.
Learn From An Ex-Googler Who Also Has A Stellar Record At Competitive Programming
You will learn with Utkarsh Gupta, a former Software Engineer at Google in Munich, Germany.
Apart from cracking top tech companies, Utkarsh is known for his amazing skills at competitive programming. While he is a 6-STAR coder at CodeChef and holds a MASTER rank at CodeForces, Utkarsh also boasts of being part of the top-ranked Indian team at Google Hash Code 2019.
Key Takeaways :
- Good understanding of Modular Arithmetics and how to calculate inverse mod
- Learn how to calculate nCr % p and nCr % m via code
- Understand how Matrix Exponentiation can be used to solve Linear Recurrence Relation
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
What is Scaler Academy?
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies.
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!