About this Masterclass
The Low-Level Design is a refined design process that is the foundational framework for any software. Understanding the Low-Level Designs of various software applications will help you grasp the design processes and required architecture used in building them. Are you willing to learn more about Low-Level Designs for making your dream projects?
Join Pragy Agarwal on Wednesday, 28 July 2021, at 8 PM, IST in a Masterclass session extraordinary where you will understand the Low-Level Designing and Architecture that went behind building apps like Paytm. Register Now!
Know your Instructor (LinkedIn)
- An IIT-Bombay alumnus
- Former Platform Engineer at Media.Net
- 16+ years of programming experience
Companies the instructor has been associated with:
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn High Level Design
What Do You Stand To Gain From This Session
- Understanding of Clean Architecture
- Master ORMs, schema design and OOP
- Learn how to take a vague idea and turn it into a product
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Learn the Pre-requisites for this Masterclass for FREE
What our learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!