Do you wonder what are the most crucial topics that can help you clinch the tech interview at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, or Flipkart? Look no further: Stacks & Queues are one of those key topics that you need to master in Data Structures & Algorithms, which will help you in finding your way to the top!
Join us for an informative and illustrative masterclass on Stacks & Queues by expert competitive programmer, Aashray Agarwal on Thursday, May 13th, at 8 PM IST. This free masterclass will be the key to unlock your career at top tech companies!
Know Your Instructor ( LinkedIn ):
- He is currently working as a SDE 2 at Amazon, previously worked at Directi
- His team ranked 14th in the ACM-ICPC Regionals
- He has a top 200 worldwide rank, and top 20 rank in India at the CodeChef SnackDown
- He has won numerous hackathons
What Do You Stand To Gain:
- Learn various implementation techniques of Stacks & Queues
- Know how the computer uses stack internally for recursive functions
- Solve along various complex interview questions using these simple data structures
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies.
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!