Are Low-Level Design rounds stopping you from reaching your goal to get through top product companies? Are you failing to meet the mark and are feeling unsure of how to proceed with LLD interview rounds? Don’t worry, we have just the Masterclass for you!
On Saturday, 5th June, at 2 PM IST, join a FREE Masterclass to learn from Kshitij Mishra, who will offer you pearls of industry relevant knowledge to help you score the winning points to make your way to the top. Register Now!
Know Your Instructor (LinkedIn):
- Ex-Snapdeal Software Engineer
- The Highest Rated Instructor at Scaler Academy
- Ex-Lead Software Engineer at InterviewBit and Scaler Academy
Your Key Takeaways From The Session:
- Learn what is expected in a LLD interview & how to prepare for it
- Understand how to approach a LLD problem
- Solve LIVE - most frequently asked LLD problems in interviews of leading tech companies
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!