About this Masterclass
The primary work of React.js is to reduce the number of bugs that occur while working on any UI design. Deep dive into the world of React, and learn how it can turn a tricky coding and debugging journey into a fun and efficient one! Find out why designers are keen to understand everything about React: basics, application, usage and features.
Join Siddharth Taneja in this exclusive React Bootcamp on 2nd January, Monday, at 8 PM IST where he will take you through the foundational concepts of React.js, LIVE. Register Now!
What you will gain from this Masterclass
- Learn basics of React without any dependency or 3rd party tools
- Develop frontend for a Pokédex application
- Learn fundamentals of developing UI with React
Meet Siddharth Taneja (LinkedIn)
- Previously worked at http://Media.net
- Frontend Team Lead at Scaler Academy
- Top-rated Full Stack instructor
Learn the Pre-requisites of this Masterclass for FREE
Certificates - All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn React
What our Learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy