About this Masterclass
Stacks and Queues are must-know concepts for a technical career and can help you steer through technical interviews.
Build a solid foundation in Stacks and Queues to excel and secure top positions in your career
Join Aashray Agarwal, on Wednesday, 21th July, 2021 at 8 PM IST in a FREE Masterclass, where you will learn crucial concepts and understand important techniques of Stacks and Queues under his guidance.
Your Takeaways From This Masterclass:
- Understand implementation techniques of Stacks & Queues
- Know how the computer uses stacks internally for recursive functions
- Solve various complex interview questions using the data structures
Know your Instructor (LinkedIn)
- Works as an SDE 2 at Amazon
- Previously worked at Directi
- Ranked 14th in the ACM-ICPC Regionals
- CodeChef SnackDown Top 200 worldwide & Top 20 rank holder in India
Learn the Pre-requisites for this Masterclass for FREE
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn System Design
What our learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!