About this Masterclass
Quora is a popular question and answer platform that incorporates simple UX to display millions of answers in its database. What makes it so unique from others is the High-Level Design (HLD) that makes the user enjoy content in its straightforward interface.
Do you want to learn and understand how Quora uses HLD to improve user interactions and experience? Also, are you planning to level up your HLD concepts for the next career shift?
Join Anshuman Singh, on Sunday, 18th July, 2021 at 5 PM IST in a Masterclass session where you will be learning crucial HLD concepts with him.
Your Takeaways From This Masterclass:
- Explore the scale of something so large
- Learn to define the exact problem statement with requirements
- Learn how to design a read-heavy content system
- Learn to explore ranking algorithms
Know your Instructor (LinkedIn)
- Worked with Mark Zuckerberg and led the team that built Facebook Messenger
- Was responsible for setting up Facebook’s office outside the US
- Is a star coder who represented India in the ICPC world finals twice
Learn the Pre-requisites for this Masterclass for FREE
This Masterclass is for
SDEs looking to upskill
SDEs wanting to change from Service to Product Companies
SDEs wanting to learn System Design
What our learners have to say
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!