Is System Design something you are looking to brush up on? We have got a free solution for you!
Here is a recorded lecture series with byte-sized videos. Watch it at your own pace and learn about designing an app that you use almost everyday!
- Learn approach to System Design problems
- Working knowledge of Low Level Schema Design
- Acquire HLD skills required to optimally find nearby interesting places
Know Your Instructor, Mohit Yadav (LinkedIn):
Mohit Yadav, now Member of Technical Staff at Nutanix, once helped India's largest streaming service build its data platform.
That’s not all! At Nutanix, he was responsible for building the infra to ingest data at 1TB/s. This is your chance to learn directly from him for free, as he takes you on a learning journey through a Masterclass.
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
What is Scaler Academy?
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design
) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- NEW! We've introduced 3 new electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies.
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!