How to implement binary search? This could probably be one of the most frequent questions asked during Tech Interviews, if not the most. This is because proficiency and understanding of Binary Search means deeper knowledge of DSA.
We have a new Masterclass on Binary Search, wherein you can get in-depth learning about it from Utkarsh Gupta, an ex-Googler on Thursday, 17th June at 8 PM IST.
What Do You Stand To Gain From This Session:
- Hands-on understanding of the Divide and Conquer Technique.
- Learn where and how to use Binary Search.
- Working knowledge of how to solve various interview questions of Searching.
Meet Utkarsh Gupta ( LinkedIn ):
Learn From An Ex-Googler Who Also Has A Stellar Record At Competitive Programming
You will learn with Utkarsh Gupta, a former Software Engineer at Google in Munich, Germany.
Apart from cracking top tech companies, Utkarsh is known for his amazing skills at competitive programming. While he is a 6-STAR coder at CodeChef and holds a MASTER rank at CodeForces, Utkarsh also boasts of being part of the top-ranked Indian team at Google Hash Code 2019.
Note: This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 6 months of work experience.
Certificates: All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Pre-Watch on Youtube : Here are a some short concept videos that you can binge-upon and at the same time learn or revisit some important topics that will feature in this Masterclass heavily. It's Totally Free and comes binge approved by our learners at Scaler Academy.
- Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: https://youtu.be/Egim7phMIvA
- Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/mswjnBHHd1M
- CAP theorem: https://youtu.be/8UryASGBiR4
- Caching: https://youtu.be/NFzHTqbd8GU
- Designing Schema for Relational Databases: https://youtu.be/zBZEz1vZdIQ
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!