Join us for a candid conversation as Piyush Singh, SDE II, Microsoft and Harsh Kumar, Data Engineer III, Walmart talk with Abhimanyu Saxena on their journey of being SDE and Data Engineer in some of the world's leading product-based companies.
Through the session we will have an interactive Q&A on the:
- The skills it takes to master roles at Microsoft and Walmart
- The importance of DSA and System design in an SDE & Data Engineer role
- Why learning is a continous process for software and data engineers
On Tuesday, 16th November, at 7 PM IST, join a FREE session as we host an interactive Q&A session. Register Now!
Your Key Takeaways From The Session:
- Steps you can take to further strengthen your SDE career
- Learnings from Piyush and Harsh’s career on working in product-based companies
- Space to ask pertaining questions you have regarding your career
- An overview of Scaler academy and insights on the curriculum, pedagogy and career support
Note: This session is only for working professionals with at least 2 months of work experience.
You can also request for 1:1 call with our alumni by filling the form by clicking the button below.
Schedule My Call
About Scaler Academy
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost by mistake, are exposed to ‘old’ teaching methods and are taught to ‘cram’ content. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, makes them under confident and prevents them from accelerating in their career.
Scaler Academy is tailor-made for engineers to master the foundations of CS (DSA & System Design) and to take their career to the next level, via:
- A structured, guided and industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 3,500+ Scaler students & alumni
- We've introduced 3 electives - Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management to help you further accelerate your tech career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide deep insight into crucial topics, and hence, we strongly advise you to opt for them!
- NEW! You can now get a sense of our core offering for free. Experience everything that Academy has to offer and take the leap to your dream company. Attend a free live class, watch recorded content from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies - https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer. Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!