(31st March 2021) Code to Learn, Code to Win. Register in CodeX and get a chance to win exciting prizes! Register here
We are hiring for open positions in our tech/engineering team through this hiring challenge, with the aim to find the finest coding talent in the country. Contestants will be judged on skill, passion and experience alone.
- The challenge will comprise of 5 problems and will focus on Data Structures and Algorithms
- T-shirts will be awarded to the top 20 participants
- Certificates will be awarded to all participants who score equal to or more than 20% in the challenge, OR to the top 500 participants basis their score (whichever is applicable)
Interns (Problem Setters & Video Creators)
- Indian students graduating in 2021/22 pursuing B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree (MTech+BTech), Ph.D.
Full-Time (Instructor & Technical Content Engineer)
- Indian students/working professionals who have graduated in 2019/20/21 with a degree in B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree (MTech+BTech), Ph.D.
- Full-time professionals who have graduated from their college
The top contestants will be contacted after the contest to get their LinkedIn and resume to be reviewed by the team.
Rules and scoring:
- This is an individual participation competition.
- You can code using Scaler’s interface, which currently supports over 40 major languages.
- Discussing contest problems, on identification, will lead to disabling of the contestant's account and banning from the community.
- All code submissions are checked for plagiarism, and submissions that are deemed to have been copied will be disqualified and hence those applications will not be considered for hire.
- Participation certificate will only be provided if the participant attempts at least one question and gets a score above 0.
- We will need a few weeks' time to send the winners' prizes.
For any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Scaler by InterviewBit :
Scaler is a tech-focused upskilling and reskilling platform for all of us that may have written anywhere between zero to a few million lines of code but want to get better.
The brainchild of Abhimanyu Saxena and Anshuman Singh, founders of InterviewBit, one of India’s largest interview preparation platforms for top tech companies, started out with Academy, a course for working professionals with more than 1 year of experience, and has now grown to include Edge which is for college students.
Scaler’s courses have industry-relevant curriculums which are vetted by CTOs, regular doubt solving support through Teaching Assistants and 1:1 personal mentorship from people who currently work at some top tech companies and startups.
True to our mission, we have already empowered thousands of students, with our alumni working in companies such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon. But we believe this is only the beginning. Come along, as we build a future together.