Request A Callback
Chat With Us
Backed by Sequoia and Tiger Global, Scaler is one of the leading online tech-education firms valued at over $700 million. It aims to solve the tech talent gap worldwide through its market-leading products. Since its inception, it has over 800,000 registered users and has facilitated 4590+ placements in over 500 companies. In the last 12 months, Scaler has placed more students in Amazon than all IITs.
The founders of Scaler, Anshuman Singh and Abhimanyu Saxena are IIIT Hyderabad alums with leadership experience across Facebook (working directly with Mark Zuckerburg and setting up the London Office) and NYC-based retail marketplace unicorn Fab.com. Anshuman Singh has also represented Team India twice at the prestigious ACM ICPC World Finals. The broader team is handpicked from leading firms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, McKinsey, BCG, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Hotstar.
About the Role
- Own curriculum related to Backend topics (Low-Level Design, Project Building, High-Level Design, Data Engineering, etc.) across different programs of Scaler - Academy, Scaler School of Technology Undergrad, and upcoming programs.
- Be responsible for metrics around the career outcomes of Scaler’s students on these topics.
- Design assignment and evaluation strategies on these topics and strategize their execution and adoption.
- Led a team of instructors to ensure proper delivery and achievement of outcomes in classes related to these topics.
- Working with product, program, and tech teams to build solutions around better delivery, assessment, and career outcomes for learners.
Skills You’ll Need To Bring
- 4+ years of experience in a Software Engineering role on the Backend Domain.
- Actively involved in taking Backend Interviews on LLD, HLD, etc.
- Interested and opinionated on how to teach people about software engineering to ensure they end up being among the top 1% of engineers in the country.
- Led a team of engineers in the past to deliver engineering projects.