About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be part of the Marketing team to take the lead in developing and implementing successful & sustainable growth marketing strategies for all marketing led digital event intellectual properties like Live Masterclasses, Live Demo Classes, Alum Connect sessions etc (live & recorded sessions) of the Scaler group.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all events generate maximum impact by ways of registrations, attendance, and experience , eventually translating into sales. You will be owning end-to-end elements of marketing GTM strategy and ops for the different digital marketing events of Scaler Group. (www.scaler.com) To achieve success in this role you will be required to contribute towards setting up event best practices, solution definition, market & schedule best fit assessment, in-session value proposition, targeting, hypothesis testing, narrative writing & sales enablement too.
Must Have Experience & Skill-sets
- 2+ years of experience in a growth marketing role
- At least 1 year experience leading GTM strategy for Online events/ webinars along with marketing operations end-to-end during the entire event’s lifecycle.
- At least 1 year of managerial experience.
- In-depth understanding of B2C customer behavior, marketing, media channels, and branding best practices.
- Intermediate level Excel skills like vlookup & pivots should be second-nature to you.
- Excellent communication, marketing copywriting & interpersonal skills.
Good to Have Experiences & Skill-sets
- Prior experience using CDP/CRM / marketing automation platforms like WebEngage/HubSpot Marketing/ Clevertap.
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture in the education space is not compulsory but would be a big plus.
- Experience & comfort in facing the camera, pitching products to B2C live audiences would help you earn extra points.
Guaranteed interview for candidates with exposure or prior experience in owning GTM strategy for Digital event-led IPs like Masterclasses, AMAs, Industry Connects, Alum Sessions etc.
- Partner closely with Product Owners in peer groups, and utilize data proficiently to deeply understand performance pain points, and formulate product and activation-based solutions.
- Build robust processes, solutions, workflow optimizations, and automation to increase both marketing & operational efficiency for each unique event type.
- Build a strong, fresh & unique GTM strategy, unique for each Marketing IP, its target audience at scale to deliver growth at optimum costs.
- Strategize, plan and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns across channels in association with performance marketing team
- Drive user growth through registrations, attendance and eventually sales.
- Measuring adoption, usage data and business results from in-event marketing feature launches.
- Gathering market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews and other feedback loops
- Analyze user funnels and optimize them for maximum conversion
- Continuously track => measure campaign performance and come up with actionable insights => iterate towards success.
- Work with various teams (strategy, content, performance marketing, design, product, and sales) to implement strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on campaign production schedules, modify activity and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations, and plans
Must-Have Mindsets and Skillsets:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The Ability To Hustle: Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous environment where multitasking and prioritizing is highly essential
- Analytics-oriented: Ability to critically analyse problems and solutions in-depth, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns, and thus leverage data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Tolerance for ambiguity: which translates to a ‘get-it-done rather than wait-for-perfection’ approach
- A business-oriented creative: Driving business outcomes through creative initiatives
- Iterative problem-solving: which translates to structuring problems and iterating on creative/implementable solutions
- Bias to own, hustle and deliver: meaning proactively taking the lead with new initiatives, by default
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Work: Office