Java DSA Course - Master the Fundamentals and Beyond
Free Java DSA Course with Certification for Beginners
About this Free Java DSA Course - Master the Fundamentals and Beyond
Scaler Topics free Java DSA course is designed to help you prepare for data structure and algorithm (DSA) interview questions using Java. It is suitable for beginners who want to learn DSA problem solving and its applications in job interviews.
What you’ll learn
- Various data structures and algorithms commonly asked in DSA job interviews.
- It includes topics such as arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, trees, graphs, searching and sorting algorithms, dynamic programming, greedy algorithms, and more.
Certificate for Free Java DSA Course - Master the Fundamentals and Beyond
Instructor of this course
Pre-requisites for free Data Structure interview questions Java certification course
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts in Java
- Familiarity with data structures like arrays, linked lists, stacks, and queues
- Understanding of algorithm design techniques like divide and conquer, dynamic programming, and greedy algorithms
Who should learn this free DSA Problem Solving for Interviews using Java course?
This course is designed for beginners who want to prepare for DSA interview questions using Java. It is also suitable for experienced programmers who want to brush up their skills and learn new problem-solving techniques.