- Indentation Level: It can be used to set the amount of indentation. It can take the values 2 spaces per indent or 4 spaces per indent.
- Bracket Style: Defines whether you want the braces on the same or different lines.
- Load from URL: Click here to paste the XML file link and Hit the upload button. The file gets automatically copied to the input box.
- Upload: This method can provide input by uploading the XML file.
- Download: When you receive the formatted XML code on the right output screen, you can download it by clicking the download button.
Example of JS File
As you can see, the formatted code is much easier to read and understand. The indentation makes it clear which code blocks are nested inside others, and the consistent use of whitespace and line breaks makes the code much more visually appealing.
Formatting your code in a consistent and readable way can make it easier to debug, maintain, and collaborate on. When code is difficult to read, it can be hard to spot errors and understand how different parts of the code are related. So, taking the time to format your code properly can save you time and effort in the long run.