Considering tons of opportunities and features this language has to offer, every student must learn this language and Boyaa! You will have all the power to experiment with the web and build crazy web applications.
- It empowers developers to provide a good user experience to their users.
- It is case-sensitive and interpreted language.
- Create super fast and interactive front-end
- Build back-end for web-applications
- For Game Development
- To build mobile applications
- For client-side validation
- Manipulating DOM (Document Object Model) and BOM (Browser Object Model)
to name a few...
- Then, you'll learn how to conditionally program your code using the if statement. We'll proceed with for and while loops, which helps us repeat a certain code snippet a number of times.
- Going a bit deeper, you'll see how to work with Arrays and Objects while handling data. How various operations can be performed on them using functions like map(), filter(), splice(), to name a few.
- This comes with the developer's responsibility to handle any possible errors. Hence, you'll learn how to handle errors effectively and not let them cause a bad experience for your application's users.
Frequently Asked Questions